CJ WILL BE OPERATING AS TAKE AWAY (& FREE DELIVERY) ONLY FROM MIDDAY MARCH 23RD DUE TO OUR VICTORIAN GOVERNMENT TRYING TO FLATTEN THE CURVE OF THE SPREAD OF COVID-19.
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT SO FAR. WE WILL BE DOING TAKE HOME MEALS & CONTACTLESS, FREE HOME DELIVERY SO PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT HERE ON OUR SITE, ON OUR SOCIALS OR CALL US TO ENQUIRE. FREE DELIVERIES WILL BE DONE BY THE CJ CREW. THE EMAIL ADDRESS FOR ENQUIRIES & ORDERS IS: ORDERCJFOOD@GMAIL.COM
Please pass this info onto ANYONE you think would need it or find it very handy. We have many elderly people and young families that are very much looking forward to this service being available so please pass the word around or if you think it is easier that we contact them, please email us with info on the firstname.lastname@example.org address.
CHAMELEON JUNCTION, web style!
get hold of us on email@example.com for general enquiries or (03) 85251757 if you prefer to chat.
If you would like info on our FUNCTION & CATERING menus please email firstname.lastname@example.org & we will get back to you with some options.
If you wondering if you should come & see us, we think it’s an awesome idea!
Chameleon Junction is open from 6.30am to 4pm Sunday to Tuesday & 6.30am to 5pm from Wed to Saturday.
Bookings for booths and outside tables are welcome.
We have a great menu and specials too so there is lots to choose from. Takeaway, vegetarian, vegan, gluten free & dairy free options are all part of it.
Study, parties, debriefs, functions, celebrations & general contemplation are all welcome at Chameleon Junction. Same goes families, groups, couples, singles, colleagues & children. Catering is also available from CJ.
We use good things wherever we can.
- biocup & biopak coffee cups & lids & takeaway food packaging
- minimal glad wrap in our kitchen.
- who gives a crap toilet paper
- thank you & eco store cleaning products including the hand soap you will use
- rainforest alliance clean coffee and chemical free Swiss water decaf
- kids toys are timber with non toxic paint or non toxic materials
- as close to certified and/or certified free range meats
- real green plants to keep the air fresher and cleaner inside as much as we can